• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and a licensed Tennessee EMT with two (2) years experience.
• Must be able to type and operate a computer
• Read maps and give directions
• Detailed oriented
• Demonstrate proficiency in handling difficult situations
• Speak clearly and in a professional manner
• Retain and relay information quickly and calmly under stressful conditions
• Make sound decision under pressure
• Understand and speak English
• Learn Federal, State and local laws, terminology and jurisdictional boundaries and available emergency services.
• Must understand or be willing to learn HIPPA laws
• Work rotating 12 hours shifts.
To apply please send your resume to:
1080 Eastmoreland Ave.,
Memphis, TN 38104
Please no phone calls.